Silpat Silicone Baking Sheet
- Multi-purpose non-stick silicone baking and pasty.
- No cooking sprays, oils or parchment paper needed.
- Not to be used as a cutting surface.
- Can be used in the oven, microwave and freezer.
Size: 11 5/8" x 16 1/2" (fits 13" x 18" pan)
- Rinse before first use.
- Place the liner on a perforated tray or a grid before handling, with the writing facing up.
- Lay the product to be baked or frozen directly on Silpat™.
- Usable in any kind of oven (ventilated, steam, microwave, deck oven).
- Baking temperatures may need to be adjusted according to your specific oven. Silpat™ is effective in temperatures from -40°F to 500°F (or -40°C to 260°C)
- Wipe the SILPAT™ with a damp, soft sponge and then rinse with clean water.
- Shake to remove excess water and dry in open air.
- A weak solution of detergent or soap may be used if needed. Use a neutral pH detergent (pH=7).
- Dry in an oven at 212°F (or 100°C) for a duration of 2-3 minutes.
- Store flat or rolled in a cool, dry location.
- Note: The oily feeling after washing is normal, as is discoloration. Strong flavored foods may leave a trace of their scent on the SILPAT™.
- Do not grease the Silpat™.
- Do not use sharp knives, scrapers, brushes or cutters on the Silpat™.
- Do not cut on the Silpat™.
- Do not fold the Silpat™.
- Never use a cut or torn Silpat™.
- Aggressive materials such as lye and very acidic detergents can damage and/or reduce the lifespan of Silpat™.
- Avoid using Silpat with baking sheets and/or trays that are marketed as non-stick.
- Do not store your Silpat in the drawer under your oven.
Made from a dedicated silicone with reinforced fibreglass mesh.
Recyclable Acetate Box
If you purchased your Silpat Silicone Baking Sheet from us and it is no longer useable, we will take it back and recycle it.